We’re finally breaking the silence about the change in personalities on the show. This week’s episode is all about getting to know our new Andy, Andy Gold. Mostly we talk about Mormon stuff.
Leah Mendelson is an OM (Orgasmic Meditation) Instructor and joins us to talk about all things orgasm! We talk a little about the organization she works for, OneTaste, and then get into belief systems, super secret sex menus, masculine vs feminine orgasms, the sex we want vs the sex that’s available, leading with feelings, hide-chasing, shutting down desires, sex toys, and of course nerve endings!
Also, as promised, “The Kid’s Scrambled Eggs” recipe:
- First thing you need is a double boiler. No direct heat on these goddamn eggs.
- Get some butter and melt it in the pot.
- Break a few eggs in a separate bowl and whip them up real good. Like, really really good!
- Add the egg batter to the melted butter and stir very slowly with a rubber spatula.
- Continue stirring on low heat until the eggs have reached a consistency that is almost like a spread.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add a few other goddamn adornments if you wish. Peppers, cheese, what haveya.
- These eggs will work as a spread that you can put on toast but they will still be thick enough so they won’t fall through your fork.
We’re joined this week by Gurutej, who is a Kundalini Yoga Master! She talks with us about all adding months to the calendar, feeling our feelings, validation, ego, superconscious, dragonbreath, turbans and brain plates, chakras, the importance of names, veganism, rollerblades, the 40 day theory, and probably the most important: dairy!
Katie Willert joins us this week to talk about working the red carpet at E! and about working for tracksuit bros who make stun gun gloves on the clock. Turns out there’s a big difference. We also get into relationships, honesty, setting boundaries, lying, SNEAK DATES, and self care. AND we figure out what women want at work…
Follow Katie on Twitter!!